The following information is for entrance examinations to join the University of Tsukuba Graduate School of Life and Environmental Sciences for the 2017 academic year.
- Recommendation Entrance Examination Date: July 4,2017 (Application Period: Jun 4 - Jun 9(15:00)) (Application criteria announced in late of November)
- August Entrance Examination Date: August23,24, 2017 (Application Period: July 3 - July 21(15:00)) (Application criteria announced in late of November)
- February Entrance Examination Date: Late January Early February 2018 (Application Period: December 1 - January 5(15:00)) (Application criteria announced in late of November)
Note 1) Those wishing to join the Master Degree Program of Mountain Studies should contact their desired advisor prior to submitting an application in order to take the entrance examination for the major (master's program) to which the advisor belongs. Information on which major a member of the teaching faculty belongs to can be found on the "Program Faculty" page.
Note 2) The entrance examination schedule may vary according to major. Please make sure to confirm the entrance examination information for the specific major.
Earth Science Major, Biological Science Major, Bioresource Science Major, Environmental Science Major
Master Degree Program of Mountain Studies brochure for the 2017 academic year PDF
University Inquiry Contact List
- University of Tsukuba Graduate School of Life and Environmental Science
Master Degree Program of Mountain Studies Steering Committee
- Shinshu University Graduate School of Science and Technology
Shigeyuki IZUMIYAMA (izumiys[at]shinshu-u.ac.jp)
Koh YASUE (yasue[at]shinshu-u.ac.jp）
- Shizuoka University Graduate School of Integrated Science and Technology
Fumitoshi IMAIZUMI (imaizumi[at]shizuoka.ac.jp)
- University of Yamanashi Graduate School Faculty of Life and Environmental Sciences
Tomoya IWATA (tiwata[at]yamanashi.ac.jp)